On Saturday, October 11, 2021, a team of ACR volunteers sponsored another charity event in partnership with the Roc Solid Foundation. Our team traveled to Gastonia, North Carolina from many of our nine locations, and helped to build a playset for two-year-old Charlie.
In August of 2020, Charlie was diagnosed with cancer and has spent much of the past year in and out of the hospital for medical treatments. He has recently received a bone marrow transplant from his father and was unable to join us as he was recovering in the hospital. Charlie’s two older siblings and father were there to enjoy the playset on Charlie’s behalf.
We want to give a special thanks to the ACR team of volunteers who made this event possible:
• Hunter Sheets – Wilmington Store
• Michael Pope – Durham Distribution
• Chuck Carson – Greensboro Store
• Ken Russel – Durham Store
• Memphis Baker – Durham Store
• Brian, Declan & Delaney Moore – Engineering Products
• Mark Bray – Central Services
• Travis & Christopher Thompson – Greensboro Store
• Tyler Miller – Winston Store
• Taylor Meachum – Raleigh Store
• Troy & Sherry Meachum – Central Services
• Dave Lemieux – Engineering Products
At ACR Supply, we believe that we are called to honor God by showing His love and mercy to our community through caring in everyday life. Our partnership with the Roc Solid Foundation has allowed us to be a blessing to many families who have a great need for some joy and hope in their lives.
Please join the ACR Family in praying for Charlie and his family as they continue down their road to recovery!
Mark W. Bray
President – ACR Supply Co.